Well it’s about 9 or 10 days before D*con and as usual I am working on something at the last minute. I had planned to have this done a couple weeks ago but you know how that is. Good and sweet Buddha the amount of tape!!!
The beginning. Cut out the dress shape and modified it. Made it a foot and a half longer, more flared, and cut the V to stop right above the bra cause I don’t want to have to buy a special bra for this. Stared at the scene for a good while and worked out the start of the pattern. Yeah I got it wrong. I realized it right after this picture. So I started over on the right side.
A day and a half later…
The day after that……
LOOK AT ALL THAT DAMN TAPE!
and that’s just the back.
Now I get to screw it up by trying to paint it…with spray fabric paint….
Hopefully it will look something like this when I am done: